Answered

Enable full stereo

• 15 November 2020
  • 5 replies

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4932?language=en_US

Why doesn't this not working for me?I switched to the new app (S2) while in the old app I could adjust the volume of the rear speakers. Now it is not responding..

Grts Steven

icon

Best answer by Annazel S 27 November 2020, 18:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Caluwe.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue as well as the step(s) that you did, let me help and try to figure this out.

You may also see this article that will show you how to adjust the audio settings for your Sonos home theater’s surround speakers.

If it doesn’t help, please reproduce the issue then, submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system as well as the status of the devices, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Hi Annazel,

adjusting the audio settings still not working.

I also have a 2nd installation with beam and 2 play1's on the same network and it works there.

With my arc & 2 play3’s it dont work

This is my diagnostic number 429509669

Grts

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Caluwe.

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delayed response time.

Upon checking on the diagnostic report, it shows that the WiFi/wireless interface in the Sonos Arc is disabled. In general, disabling your WiFi can be a useful option for Sonos components that don't need to use their wireless connections, like a set of Connects or Connect: Amps that are installed in a rack mount. 

Kindly try to enable the WiFi on Sonos Arc:

• In the Sonos app, tap the Settings tab and select System.
  • Tap the name of the room, then tap the model of the speaker under Products.
  • From here, you can choose Disable WiFi or Enable WiFi.
  • The app will show which is currently selected with a checkmark.

If the above advice was followed and the issue persists, please submit a new diagnostic report so I can check the system further and see if there’s anything else causing this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.

Hello Annazel, This was the solution for me! I had wifi disabled for arc speaker because it is wired connected. thanks for the support!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Caluwe.

Thanks for your response.

I’m glad to know that the issue was now resolved and I appreciate your patience working through this.

You are always welcome here in the community.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out, we’re always here to help.

Cheers!