Answered

dolby atmos does not appear in sonos App

• 4 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Even when i Am sure that im listening dolby atmos ,in sonos app appears only 5.1,so i need to go to the arc then i unplug it, wait for a minute and finally appears Dolby Atmos in sonos App, after three hours… dolby atmos is leaving again, its so frustrating, thanks for your help!!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 4 November 2021, 16:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

What model TV do you have? What specific source are you testing? From what app or media device?

Badge

Tv: LG Cx 2020 HDMI e ARC 

Apple Tv, Amazon, Netflix from Apple TV 4K

Thanks!!

Userlevel 7

Under the Audio Format settings on the Apple TV, be sure Change Format is set to Off and Immersive Audio is set to Dolby Atmos.

Set the LG CX settings to this:

Digital Audio Output: Passthrough

DTV Audio Setting: Auto

eARC: On

FYI… there is very limited Dolby Atmos content on Prime Video. Only the Jack Ryan series, Carnival Row, Suspiria, and The Tomorrow War have Atmos audio.

On Netflix, be sure you have a premium subscription and your streaming quality setting under your profile is set to High. This can be changed on the Netflix website using a web browser.

Badge

Done! Thanks!! Now i have to wait if dolby atmos  is set on the app when i see something compatible