Question

Controlling SONOS with Samsung Smart Remote

• 9 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, I was having trouble controlling the Playbar unless I was within a couple of feet. If I sat down on the couch, approx 10’, playbar would not respond to remote. 

I went thru the process of adding a universal remote. When you get to the option of “did it power on” select No, it will then try a 2nd code, select “yes”. 

All good, can control from anywhere in the room now

1 reply

Hi, I was having trouble controlling the Playbar unless I was within a couple of feet. If I sat down on the couch, approx 10’, playbar would not respond to remote.  dollar tree compass mobile app

I went thru the process of adding a universal remote. When you get to the option of “did it power on” select No, it will then try a 2nd code, select “yes”. 

All good, can control from anywhere in the room now

Hello, @cvcsmkr 

I’m glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue with your Playbar’s remote control by adding a universal remote and adjusting the settings. It’s great that you can now control it from anywhere in the room. If you encounter any other technical issues or have more questions, feel free to reach out. Enjoy your enhanced home entertainment experience!

I hope my gusstino is helpful for you.

Best Regard,
angela683