Answered

Connecting Sonos ONE SL to TV

• 28 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,
I bought a column by Sonos One Sl. How can I get sound to this speaker from Sony XR-65X90J TV?
Until now, I have not succeeded (
Thanks in advance for your consultation.

Andrey

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 28 October 2021, 13:40

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

What makes you think you can? Did you look at the specs for the One SL?
Sonos home theatre products are the Arc and Beam, plus discontinued Playbar and Playbase. The Five has an aux input which might be suitable with your TV but if you’re trying for a surround system the Beam or Arc are the starting point. 

Hello nik9669a,

Probably I looked at the manual inattentively)) and rather hoped for great opportunities for Sonos, although as it turned out to be very limited in the case of ONE SL.
My desire is just to get the sound from the TV without creating a surround sound system.

Thanks,
Andrey

Userlevel 7

Hello,
I bought a column by Sonos One Sl. How can I get sound to this speaker from Sony XR-65X90J TV?

Andrey

What is a “column”? Are you trying to connect a Sonos One SL to your TV? If so, it can’t be done.

Hello,

Andrey

What is a “column”? Are you trying to connect a Sonos One SL to your TV? If so, it can’t be done.

Thank you for answer

What makes you think you can? Did you look at the specs for the One SL?
Sonos home theatre products are the Arc and Beam, plus discontinued Playbar and Playbase. The Five has an aux input which might be suitable with your TV but if you’re trying for a surround system the Beam or Arc are the starting point. 

Thank you for answer