Answered

Conectar SUB con dos sistemas

• 17 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hola, me gustaría preguntaros si se puede conectar un SUB de 3ª a dos sistemas diferentes en la misma habitación? En el mismo cuarto tengo una ARC con dos Ikea Nordisk con la TV, y aparte dos FIVE con los que escucho música. ¿Puedo unir el SUB a ambos sistemas y usarlo individualmente si escucho música con los FIVE, o con el sistema del ARC cuando veo la TV?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 17 November 2023, 11:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

No, Sonos doesn’t allow a SUB to be included in two ‘rooms’ at the same time. In order to switch between the Arc’s ‘room’, and the Fives ‘room’, you must reset up the room each time, removing the SUB from one ‘room’, and adding it to the other ‘room’. Incidentally, while this certainly can be done, it both takes a lot of button presses/time, but also deletes any TruePlay tuning you’ve done for both ‘rooms’, since you’ll have changed the speakers that are part of that ‘room’. Most people find that switching the SUB between multiple ‘rooms’ to be too much. 

No, Sonos no permite que un SUB se incluya en dos "habitaciones" al mismo tiempo. Para cambiar entre la "habitación" del Arco y la "habitación" de los Cinco, debe restablecer la habitación cada vez, eliminando el SUB de una "habitación" y añadiéndolo a la otra "habitación". Por cierto, si bien esto ciertamente se puede hacer, ambos necesitan muchas pulsaciones de botones/tiempo, pero también elimina cualquier ajuste TruePlay que hayas hecho para ambas "salas", ya que habrás cambiado los altavoces que forman parte de esa "sala". La mayoría de la gente encuentra que cambiar el SUB entre varias "habitaciones" es demasiado.

Gracias Bruce pero creo que no me has entendido. Yo tengo en la misma habitación el ARC y los dos FIVE. Están en en la misma estancia. Lo que pregunto es ¿si lo puedo conectar el SUB a los dos sistemas y escucharlo con uno o con otro según me interese?

That’s exactly the question I answered. Perhaps the translation is bad? I don’t speak Spanish, I’m relying on Apple’ translate function to read and respond. 

Esa es exactamente la pregunta que respondí. ¿Quizás la traducción sea mala? No hablo español, confío en la función de traducción de Apple para leer y responder.

Thanks Bruce but I think you misunderstood me. I have in the same room the ARC with the TV and the two FIVE in another part of the room to listen to music. The two systems are different and are in the same room. What I am asking is if I can connect the SUB to both systems and listen to it with one or the other as I want?

Yes, that’s what I answered. 

To quote the first sentence: No, Sonos doesn’t allow a SUB to be included in two ‘rooms’ at the same time.