because sonos does not allow to increase the volume of the center channel - porque sonos no permite subir volumen canal central

• 25 June 2021
  • 0 replies

tenia una samsung q90r y estaba muy contento , pero cuando salio sonos arc quede impresionado por su forma y su calidad, asi que compre una , el sonido me inpresiono pero las voces de muchas peliculas quedaban tapadas hasta con la mejora de voz activada, 

porque sonos no permite subir el volumen de las voces y haria feliz a mucha gente , cuando lo haga comprare otra sonos arc , tuve que venderla .gracias

I had a samsung q90r and I was very happy, but when sonos arc came out I was impressed by its shape and quality, so I bought one, the sound impressed me but the voices of many movies were covered even with the voice enhancement activated,

because sonos does not allow to raise the volume of the voices and it would make many people happy, when it does I will buy another sonos arc, I had to sell it .thank you

Mod Edit: Added Google Translation to English, as this is an English-language forum.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.