Beam Height Placement

• 6 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
What's the ideal height from the floor for Beam placement? My 65" TV sits on a stand 18" off the floor; so the Beam will likewise be at 18" - just below knee level when I'm sitting on sofa. I'm thinking about mounting the Beam on wall that's about 6" behind TV. The beam would then be 60" from floor. I have 8' ceilings. I'd rather not mount TV to wall. But the Beam on wall is doable. Objective is to maximize sound quality for film and music listening. Grateful for feedback.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
It's very subjective. The beam is firing horizontally 90 degrees, so in an ideal world having it facing the direction of your ears is the best. If possible, using a mount (like the Flexson wall mount for the Beam) and tilting it upwards/downwards accordingly is also an idea as you say!

I say, measure the height from the floor to your ears and use that measurement to place and adjust Beam placement.

Sorry if I don't seem like much of a help but that's all I can say!