Question

Beam flashing white light

• 24 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi

i have update the app to S2 today, my play1 works fine however my Beam has a flashing white light.  I have tried to reset by unplugging the power and holding down the button on the back and plugging back in the power and holding for 30 seconds but it still flashes.  I have even reset my router at home, plugged in Ethernet cable to the router but still nothing.  The Beam is not getting an IP address and won’t reset, what do I do?

thanks 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have the same exact issue.  Did the update, said it failed and now my Sonos Beam is flashing white light.

I have tried everything above. It wont respond to anything.

I ended up having to ring Sonos and they are sending me a replacement Beam.  I had to send a video of me doing the reset so holding down button at the back and plugging in the power then they admitted it was faulty.

i was lucky that it was just about in the warranty period or I doubt they would have replaced.

Really poor that an update can brick and expensive device like that.

I won’t be buying anything Sonos again, *****