ARC with FIrestick 4K

• 5 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello. I have the ARC soundbar and would like to connect it to my Firestick 4K so i can use the remote with my Firestick 4K. Can anyone advise? Thank you!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

The Arc continues to be connected to the ARC port on your TV, the Firestick is plugged in to another HDMI port on the TV. 

Connect the Arc to the TV (main hub) using the ARC/eARC/Optical connection and also attach the Firestick 4K to the TV (main hub) over HDMI ...you can then setup your chosen ‘remote’ in the Arc room settings in "Settings.System/[Arc Room Name]” in the Sonos App - the setup is done using the ‘Remote Control Setup’ option.

Connect the Arc to the TV (main hub) using the ARC/eARC/Optical connection and also attach the Firestick 4K to the TV (main hub) over HDMI ...you can then setup your chosen ‘remote’ in the Arc room settings in "Settings.System/[Arc Room Name]” in the Sonos App - the setup is done using the ‘Remote Control Setup’ option.

I cant find the room settings in the settings. Where do i find that?

I cant find the room settings in the settings. Where do i find that?

Nevermind. I found it. thank you.