Question

Arc volume keeps resetting

• 26 October 2020
  • 1 reply

After a period of inactivity I find that the Arc goes to ‘sleep’ and needs to be awoken with a vol up or vol down input from the tv remote. It doesn’t automatically come up when audio is detected.

The annoying thing about this is when it wakes the volume is at 0 rather than the previously used volume, so every time I wake it I then have to crank the volume all the way back up to a normal level.

Is there any way to change this behaviour and have it use the last used volume?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Cronchy, thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Sonos community. I appreciate your detailed post describing the issue. Let me help you with this.

Please submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system for us to check. Just include the confirmation number in your response with your complete TV model number, and the make and model of each device connected to your TV so that we can look up the information.

If you need help with any other information, feel free to reach out. We'll wait for your reply.