Arc dropping off network constantly

• 30 November 2020
  • 8 replies

Badge

I've had my Arc for about 2 weeks now. It's in the basement so not in constant use. Three times now I've gone down and the Arc is unresponsive. It won't play any audio (it's hooked up to a TV via ARC) and when I open the Sonos app it simply is gone and the sub it’s paired with is showing as unpaired. Pressing play on the Arc does nothing. I have to unplug it and re-plug it back in to get it working again. I have no idea what's happening or what to do next to troubleshoot? Anyone else having this issue?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Badge

I have submitted diagnostics 965308365

Badge

This happened yet again yesterday. Diagnostics 1191679910. Seems to be occurring approximately every 48 hours. 

Badge

Same issue here! My ARC is running from Netherlands  Several times per week I need to unplug my power cable  to get ARC back online. The issue is since last weeks. I purchased beginning of September and didn’t have this issue with having it frozen like now.  I would like also to submit my diagnostics. 

I’m having this same problem. Have tried wired and WiFi. Anyone find a solution? It’s very annoying.

Badge

Indeed wade_3! Yesterday again it stopped and a power off has been the only solution. I need to submit a support case for this. This is unacceptable for such kind of premium product like ARC

Badge

My diagnostic is 113517188

Hi

Same issue here, even I activate on my router the notifications when the Arc was connected to the network, in 10 minutes disconnect 5 times. Did you have a Router with 2.4 and 5 GHz network with the same name? I read a post that someone else force every sonos into the 2.4 network and work well.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi everyone,  thanks for your patience in this.

It would be best to reach out to Sonos Support, as we can take a closer look and discuss it with all of you individually in real-time. 

We appreciate the time and effort you've spent troubleshooting with us, but at this point, it would be best to reach out to Sonos Support, so we can take a closer look at this in real-time and expedite the process.

I suggest our phone team for they have more resources available on their system for advanced troubleshooting, and the tools our agents can use would be very useful in this case.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.