Any update on the connection issues between sonos arc and samsung tv's?

• 24 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I have seen lots of posts about sonos arc disconnecting from the samsung tv’s when you turn off the tv which mean you have to pull out the cables and reconnecting the soundbar everytime you turn on the tv. This also is the issue at my place, but i have an old samsung tv that doesnt get updated anymore.

Can someone confirm if this is fixed or not? im thinking about buying the new Neo qled (qn95A) tv when it releases but i want to be sure i can connect my sonos arc without issues before buying.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Im considering the same thing and would love confirmation as well! please keep me in the loop if you get an answer

I had also this problem but i did fix it and now working great.

Hi Paul_nl,

are you using a Samsung QN95a? Just to be sure. If yes, does it play Atmos? What about stability of the connection?

would really like to get a new TV but only if this one properly connects to the Sonos system.

Hi Paul_nl,

are you using a Samsung QN95a? Just to be sure. If yes, does it play Atmos? What about stability of the connection?

would really like to get a new TV but only if this one properly connects to the Sonos system.

No i got a old UE55KS7500S.

I have seen lots of posts about sonos arc disconnecting from the samsung tv’s when you turn off the tv which mean you have to pull out the cables and reconnecting the soundbar everytime you turn on the tv. This also is the issue at my place, but i have an old samsung tv that doesnt get updated anymore.

Can someone confirm if this is fixed or not? im thinking about buying the new Neo qled (qn95A) tv when it releases but i want to be sure i can connect my sonos arc without issues before buying.

Disconnect everything from your tv only leave the soundbar connected. Turn on your tv and see if the problem is still there.