Question

Sonos Arc, LG G3 television, Sony Headphones

I have had this problem since last summer when I set up my new home theatre system. I cannot link my Bluetooth Sony headphones to my LG TV, as the television/soundbar combination will always switch back to my Sonos Arc. It seems other people have had this problem - the only workaround is to disconnect my HDMI Arc cable, which is not really an acceptable, long term solution. It seems that this is a Sonos problem, as other soundbars apparently allow a connection with Bluetooth headphones.

I basically have given up on this problem and haven’t revisited it for many months. The problem is so aggravating, that I am considering buying a pair of Sonos headphones, assuming that this will rectify the problem. I am about to read the documentation that accompanies the new headphones, which seems to contain some information on switching between the new Sonos headphones and a Sonos arc. I have not read any reviews of the new Sonos headphones.

Does anyone want to weigh in on this issue ? Is it worth the expenditure on Sonos headphones to fix what is a very aggravating problem ?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!