Question

Sonos Ace Won’t Show Music Seach Screen

Badge +1

My headphones are connected to the app and everything working, the app shows me the headphones, but there appears to be no way to navigate to any screen that allows me to search for and play music.

My headphones are connected to the app and everything working, the app shows me the headphones, but there appears to be no way to navigate to any screen that allows me to search for and play music.

shows screens to control the headphones.

I’m really enjoying the software « upgrade »——yet another one of those features that I just can’t tell you how great it is.

thanks!

3 replies

Badge +1

Sorry for the duplicated text. The “sophisticated software“ use in this Help platform seems to like to duplicate blocks of dictated text.

(Fascinating!)

Enjoy!

Badge +1

(Despite this frustrating app interface, that does not seem to be in a classical outline, for example to navigate, the Headphones themselves are very impressive.

(Despite this frustrating app interface, that does not seem to be in a classical outline, for example to navigate, the Headphones themselves are very impressive.

They work fine if I just open my title app separately, and don’t play music through my Sonos app, using the headphones.

I’ve tried, but it doesn’t seem to be anyway to select and play music directly through the incredibly wonderful Sonos app. Very strange.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

You'll have to access music through separate apps for now. Both Amazon and Apple have spatial music available via Bluetooth. 

I think sonos promised upgrading the search function in June, the desired functionality hopefully part of the eventual update.