Skip to main content

Hi I bought the headphones in the UAE and not only is the volume too low (especially on an airplane) but the case is truly awful and a dust trap. Are Sonos replacing the cases with something more sleek and durable? 

@Ravi29 

I can‘t confirm your volume experiences. For me compared to other headphones I use, Ace can be used on a quite high volume level. 
Did you connect it via bt out of the box or did you first connect it to your Sonos app and did some audio settings?

I haven’t tested Ace with noise cancellation on plane yet, but in generell for me it works well. But I know on plane many nc headphones get to their limits. 

About the case I haven’t found much feedback. Imo it’s ok… it’s small and Ace is protected well. That’s it… what else should a case do? As far as I know it’s made of recycled materials and for that I do accept some compromises on design and high quality look /feeling. 

I have the same issue as you for the volume. I am based also in UAE. The volume is too low. I use my iphone 13 pro max with the ACE, i used the dongle connector that comes with apple, and i bought a new one, still too low. I bought a DAC later, and that improved the volume tremendously. However, the DAC is an extra device, and it can be expensive, so with the price of the ACE, I shouldn’t pay extra for a DAC just to have a good volume.

I have read before in the sonos timeline updates, that they will update the volume issue sometime in september-october. Hope they do