Question

Sonos Ace

I recently purchased a Sonos Ace headphone. I was very impressed with the look and the comfort when wearing them. They look premium and feel premium to me. Following the instructions from the app I updated them before use. All was good! 

I left the EQ at zero then played music from my phone (S24 Ultra). Now, at this point, I should mention that I listen to orchestral music, both classical and movie! The phone EQ and the music app EQ, were both switched off, so it was only the Sonos app EQ that was left on. 

I then played some music. I was expecting to be blown away with the sound and clarity, which I read about on 5 star reviews, and heard about from Sonos themselves. But what I got instead sounded tinny and distorted and it still does. 

What I want to know is: Are my headphones a faulty pair? Is this due to a software issue that can be corrected with an update? Is it a hardware problem? And finally, and most importantly, do others who have purchased the Sonos Ace have the same problem with the sound? 

Thank you.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!