Answered

Sonos One cant see other Google Home Device

• 11 June 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
So, all of the sudden my single Sonos One Gen2 cant broadcast because it says there are no other Google Home devices on the network.

No network changes have been made.

There is a Sonos One Gen2 pair as surrounds in my living room that can broadcast without issue as well as a Beam in the bedroom.

I've tried resetting the single Sonos One. I've tried resetting the controller. I've tried removing and re-adding Google Assistant. Nothing works.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I see the "Somos" spelling error but I typed this on my phone and can't edit the title. 😂
icon

Best answer by Hackersmovie 11 June 2019, 04:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
So, that was weird. I reset the speaker several times and had the same outcome. I tried resetting the controller and my entire network. No joy.

The solution?

I reset the speaker again but this time did the initial setup with it using a wired connection. Unplugged it and moved it back to its proper room and voila'!

Not sure what was going on but all seems well now.

*Fingers Crossed*

So this allowed your Sonos to communicate with standard Google devices (Home Mini, etc)?