Sonos Move Google assistant not available in Poland

• 17 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hello,

I bought my first Sonos products 5 years ago and still happy about it. Recently bought a Sonos Move and I am wondering when the Google assistant will be enabled in English in Poland?

I am not Polish so I would like to have it in English for your information.

Regards,

Steeve L

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You could try to change the country you live in on https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/ to a country that already has GA, lik the UK, US or the Netherlands.

Badge

Not so easy I tried it already :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @SteeveLab.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Sonos doesn't have any control over the Google Assistance supported country.

I'll still submit a feature request to our development team to coordinate with Google. We don't have a timeline we can share for this feature, but we'll be sure to make an announcement if we have any updates.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Hello,

I do not understand how I can use google assistant on my TV/Phone etc... and not on my speaker SONOS Move, they are both in the same flat and country no?

Regards,

Steeve L

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @SteeveLab.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

This link might help.

Google Assistant availability on Sonos.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

Pls do not reply to my message for just reply and close the topic. It is not helping the situation. I need a proper answer why my cheap TV is able to have google assistant and it is working fine and my expensive Sonos Move cannot have it?

True story, it's a kind of joke. I let google assistent tell me stupid jokes, inform about the weather, control lights at home & garden but all that ends by sonos which was advertised as working with Google assistent.

maybe it would be the time to stop pasting stupid links with no info and instead of that start doing something to bring things to expected reality.