Answered

Play Sound After Saying "OK, Google"

• 18 May 2020
  • 5 replies

I have Google Assistant Set up on 3 speakers. 2 of the 3 play a ding after I say “Ok, Google”. The other doesn’t. Surely there is somewhere I can control this. But where? I’ve looked all over the google home and google assistant and Sonos App.

icon

Best answer by John B 18 October 2020, 11:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

@Nick Cain Sorry for the slow reply and welcome to the Sonos Community. Are you still having this voice control issue? Have you confirmed that the microphone is on with this Sonos product that you’re describing? Also, we need to see an updated diagnostic report number as your report history shows that only one Sonos product has voice services setup and enabled.

You can confirm your rooms are all setup with voice services by tapping settings » services & voice » + add a voice service and just add it the rooms that are not setup yet in the Sonos app. You should then hear the wake up chime and the voice services should be available for testing. After you confirm the rooms are setup then reply here with a new diagnostic report number and testing results.

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue, I do not have the beep confirmation with the OK google on my Sonos One.

Settings, Services & Voice, Google (under ‘Voice’).

Select your speaker under ‘Sonos Products’.

Toggle ‘Wake Word Chime’ as required.

Perfect thanks John

Badge

Hi John, Yes indeed. Very concise and clear. Thanks.