Skip to main content
Question

Impossible de configurer l’assistant vocal Google sur la Beam Gen2

• 1 June 2024
  • 0 replies

Bonjour,

j’ai une barre sonos Beam Gen 2, avec en support 2 Era 100 qui sont configurées en Surround.

je souhaiterai installer sur la Beam Gen 2, mon assistant vocal Google : impossible.

Les enceintes sont à jour, les applications également (iOS), elles sont toutes sur le même réseau. Dans l’application Google home, les produits sonos apparaissent bien, mais lors de la configuration, ça ouvre ensuite l’application Google Assistant qui cherche une enceinte sur laquelle installer l’assistant vocal et elle ne la trouve pas.

vous avez une solution ? J’ai déjà dissocié avec Google et Sonos, j’ai déjà éteint toute ma box … j’ai acheté ces enceintes mi-mai. Il y avait donc la nouvelle application Sonos lancée.

Moderator Edit: Google Translate-

Good morning,

I have a Beam Gen 2 sound bar, supported by 2 Era 100s which are configured in Surround.

I would like to install my Google voice assistant on the Beam Gen 2: impossible.

The speakers are up to date, the applications too (iOS), they are all on the same network. In the Google home application, the Sonos products appear fine, but during configuration, it then opens the Google Assistant application which looks for a speaker on which to install the voice assistant and it cannot find it.

Do you have a solution ? I have already unlinked with Google and Sonos, I have already turned off my entire box... I bought these speakers in mid-May. So there was the new Sonos app launched.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.