Skip to main content
Question

how to cancel alarm

• 14 June 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi, in Era 100 (2 laudspeakers set as stereo pair) I have an allarm, which starts every day at certain hour. Howevet this allarm is not visible in application, so I cannot cancel it.

Anybody knows what to do to cancel it?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you updated the app to the very latest version from last week?

Is it that Alarms option isn’t showing in your app, or is it just one particular set alarm that isn’t showing?

yes, I updated application. That’s why it was possible to set allarms and to find out, that the time is not accurate :-)

Anyway, I cancelled different allarms, but one is still working nevertheless it is not visible so not possible to cancel

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Ah I see. Others who have had the same issue might be able to help and post some advice. 

(Sometimes using the Sonos desktop app for Windows or Mac can offer some relief from issues. It might be worth installing that, and looking at alarms there too.)

yes, I updated application. That’s why it was possible to set allarms and to find out, that the time is not accurate :-)

Anyway, I cancelled different allarms, but one is still working nevertheless it is not visible so not possible to cancel

Do you have the desktop app? If so I would check there to see if it is listed there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Do you have the desktop app? If so I would check there to see if it is listed there. 

Is there an echo? 😉

Is there an echo? 😉

Oh god I’ll put my phone away until I’m fully awake 🤣