Answered

Has anyone found a way to play Sirius XM on Sonos using Google Assistant?

• 7 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Starting this topic AGAIN because all the threads are months old and often shut down by Sonos staff. I can play Sirius XM on all my Sonos speakers through Sonos app. I can play Sirius XM on Google speakers using Google Assistant. I can play Pandora on my Sonos speakers using Google Assistant. But what I can't do is play Sirius XM on Sonos (One) using Google Assistant on the Sonos One (or anything else). It says "Sirius XM is not supported on ____". 

And yes I've disconnected accounts and relinked multiple times. 

icon

Best answer by James L. 8 October 2021, 09:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @cabaker,

SiriusXM is not available via Google Assistant on Sonos as a supported service at this time. I don’t believe there would be a sufficient workaround to avoid this limitation.

I can certainly pass on the comments that you’d like to see this service be a part of Google Assistant to our teams for consideration.

Badge

+1

I would definitely like to see this work. It's odd that I can play other music sources from Sonos through Google assistant, and I can play Sirius though Sonos but cannot play sirius through Sonos via Google assistant. It just doesn't make sense.