Answered

Google assistant says Youtube isn’t currently available

• 11 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello, Just wondering if anyone used to experience or experiencing the same issue as me. My YouTube music (paid) was working fine the whole time with my Beam but all of a sudden today, it doesn’t work anymore. Whenever I request a song through Google Assistant, it always responses “Sorry, It looks like YouTube music isn’t currently available, please try again later.” I have tried to unlink my YouTube music and also google assistant but still not working. And I tried it on my Google Home, it’s working fine. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution? Thanks.

Your confirmation number is: 489116950.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 17 April 2020, 16:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @Samedin 

Did you try checking your routers admin page for updates and installing them if available. In any event reboot your router and then your iOS or Android controller?

Hi @Samedin 

Did you try checking your routers admin page for updates and installing them if available. In any event reboot your router and then your iOS or Android controller?

Hello @AjTrek1, I have tried that as well but still not working. Not sure what’s wrong because it happened all of a sudden. 

Thanks for the help @AjTrek1, and sorry for the delay @Samedin. I would like to welcome you to the Community. 

Thank you for providing that diagnostic. It looks your Beam was having some issues communicating on the network. Normally a full reboot of the Beam by unplugging it from power for about ten seconds, and then plugging it back in will help clear up this issue. 

If you are still having problems after that, please give your router a reboot as well. 

If both of those options do not help, please go ahead and submit another diagnostic as we can review more information after the reboots have been completed. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Had the same issue, I deleted both google assistant and YouTube music from my Sonos settings and added them again, solved the issue.

I’m having this same issue, removing and re-adding assistant and youtube music did not resolve the issue.

Any other steps I can try?