Answered

Google Assistant - Register your speakers

• 7 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have an issue with Google Assistant, it worked really well in the past but now, when I try to link my account, I have the error message “You need to link speakers to your Sonos account”. I already have my speakers linked to my account.

I tried to reset all my system (Beam 2 + Sub Mini) and deleted all apps (Sonos, Google Home, Google Assistant) and reinstall these but nothing work.

Could you help me with that ?

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 7 December 2023, 17:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @mikeymousegod, welcome to Sonos Community!

Please refrain from any further resets on your Sonos system, as it might complicate your situation even more.

Have a look on our Support Article Google Assistant commands not working on Sonos and follow the instructions there to get it back up and running.

If you are still facing issues after following the instructions, or you need further help, I would suggest you to contact our Support Team for some live troubleshooting.

I hope this helps.

@mikeymousegod maybe my topic is helpful for you. It seems Sonos fixed the bug yesterday. I experienced the same with a Beam Gen. 2 I bought yesterday and couldn't setup Google Assistant.