Answered

Google Assistant missing voice commands

• 14 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello all!

I recently bought my first Sonos product, a Sonos One, and successfully integrated with Google Home.

It is nice to be able to use music services unsing Google Assitant, but what about the music in our phones? Can we expect to be able to launch and manage music stored on our phones with voice commands?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Mark P 15 January 2021, 11:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @menut.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

I think this feature should be coming from Google since they are the ones giving commands to Sonos speaker on what to play and what to do.

You may want to check also Sonos Move where you can use the Bluetooth feature from your phone.

I'll submit also a feature request to our development team. We don't have a timeline we can share for this feature, but we'll be sure to make an announcement if we have any updates.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thank you very much!

Albert