Question

Google Assistant and Ukraine

• 25 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge
Ok, Sonos MOD EDIT: PROFANITY. I'm from Ukraine and I bought two Sonos One and planning to buy Beam in the future. I bought it even though Alexa do not work with Russian language at all as I heared that there will be Google Assistant which is working perfectly on my Android device. And now I MOD EDIT: PROFANITY can not activate it, as it says that's it's not available in my country.
Again it's working perfectly on my Android device. I can assure you it understands Russian perfectly, moreover almost everyone person from post USSR country understands Russian and can talk on it.
So what the MOD EDIT: PROFANITY problem to activate it as it was done by Google themselves? I bought two Ones, a Sub and was planning to buy Beam. Not planning now for sure. MOD EDIT: PROFANITY

MOD NOTE: POST EDITED TO MEET COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +14
Even if it works at some point, it certainly won't recognise swearing ! Good luck with your campaign.