New Sonos user here. I’ve set my Beam Gen 2 and pair of One SLs (living room) with Google Voice, and I’ve also linked a Google Home Mini (kitchen) to the Sonos in the hope that:
- I can use the mini in the kitchen to control music on the Sonos system in the living room;
- I can transfer whatever is playing in the living room to the kitchen and vice versa; and
- I can duplicate whatever is playing in the living room in the kitchen and vice versa.
Please can somebody let me know if this is possible?
The problem’s I’m having are:
- When I try and transfer or duplicate music (e.g. by saying “play in the living room as well” it says it doesn't recognise that command?
- If I ask the google home mini to play something it defaults to playing on the Sonos system - I would have thought I’d need to specify that I wanted it to play in the living room and it would default to the kitchen?
Any input greatly appreciated!
Best answer by 106rallyeView original