• 29 replies

Show first post

29 replies

“Hey google, set an alarm for 6:15 AM on weekdays”  Google confirms

“Hey google, what are my alarms?”

...”You have an alarm set for 2:15 PM snoozed until 6:15 AM”

6:15 AM alarm goes off.

“Hey google, what are my alarms?”

...”You have an alarm snoozed until 10:15 PM” (WTF?!!)

10:15 PM goes off (waking me up as I’m trying to go to sleep)

At this point, I cancel all alarms and start over. I have no idea if 6:15 on the next weekday would go off.

Google won’t support this issue; they tell me to contact SONOS support

After the runaround, SONOS claims they don’t support this issue either.

I have several google minis around the house and they set alarms normally.

I’ve gone back to setting my alarm with Alexa until I decide whether to purchase another google mini for the bedroom

Badge

Same here,
any alarm I set seems to be set for 5 am snoozed until xx (actual alarm). Then the alarm rings and snooze function is not available. I ask google assistant to snooze, it responds correctly, yet the alarm sound still goes off. If I use the command stop after I ask it to snooze it just deletes the alarm. Sonos get on in please as I don’t even trust these alarms anymore.

I’m noticing the same thing. Bizarre. I’m not sure if GA on Sonos is reliable enough to be my main alarm. Seems too buggy. 

Badge

I was awoken at 4am today by the GA alarm on my One. The alarm was supposed to go off at 9am. Sonos needs to fix this alarm problem now. This is ridiculous and if they don’t fix this I will not be buying anymore Sonos speakers and will instead buy Google Nest speakers. 

Just chiming in to say I have the same issue. I have an alarm set for 7:43am every weekday (when my son needs to leave for school). The Sonos one has the “alarm set for 7:43am, snoozed until 1:43am” and I can’t undo it.