Answered

Your Sonos order has been cancelled.

• 2 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I received an email saying that my order has been cancelled.

The order number is now invalid and I have no order in my account.

The money is already out from my bank account and I can’t call the phone number provided in the email.

There is any email to contact the support about order.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 2 March 2020, 14:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Try their twitter account too?

All the contacts are on the Contact Us Page:-

https://www.sonos.com/en-gb/contact

You may need to go to the bottom of that page and change the location.  Mine seems to default to the US even though i’m in the UK.

Userlevel 7

That’s odd. Did not the email you received indicate a reason? Typically such emails include a 

1. Phone number
  2. Reply to email address
  3. or some form of client communication to make an inquiry

Did you place your order through Sonos or a 3rd party vendor?

If you have additional questions regarding the cancellation of this order, or if you feel that you have received this message in error, please contact us on business days between 10:00 and 18:00 CET at +49(0)1803 447000.

I bought it from sonos.com, this is the only message I have in the email. But from where am I now I can’t call this number

Userlevel 7

I bought it from sonos.com, this is the only message I have in the email. But from where am I now I can’t call this number

If you have additional questions regarding the cancellation of this order, or if you feel that you have received this message in error, please contact us on business days between 10:00 and 18:00 CET at +49(0)1803 447000.

That number is your best line of communication regarding your order. As you are out of the country of purchase or in some remote location (judging from your response) you might try the link below:

https://support.sonos.com/s/sales-help?language=en_US

Good Luck!