Answered

What is this Sonos demo song: lyrics “My price goin up, all the way up…”?

• 2 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

This song was being demo’d on the Sonos set at Best Buy on 9/15/23, and I can’t find it anywhere!

My video on YouTube of unsearchable Sonos song

I cannot find it anywhere. It's not on Shazam or SoundHound... no search of lyrics or combination will lead to anything. The closest I found was Sukihana - "Price Going Up" (from her classic album, "WOLF PUSSY,") but it's definitely not the same song.

thank you

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 5 December 2023, 13:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @mrjoanofarc, welcome to Sonos Community!

This is a bit tricky, I’ve asked internally and I will update this thread if I got something for you.

Can you confirm if this was a Sonos demo-video playing? It would also help if you know on which of our products this was playing in the store, as there are specific Sonos created playlists for them.

I don’t have an answer to the question, but wanted to comment that “my price going up” sounds like terrible lyrics to play when demo-ing  a speaker you want people to buy.

Badge

Hello @mrjoanofarc, welcome to Sonos Community!

This is a bit tricky, I’ve asked internally and I will update this thread if I got something for you.

Can you confirm if this was a Sonos demo-video playing? It would also help if you know on which of our products this was playing in the store, as there are specific Sonos created playlists for them.

Hi Sotoris! Thank you for asking internally--it’s driving me crazy. Totally unsearchable.

It was on a Sonos Five, but you could switch between any of the Sonos products (Move, Roam, etc).

I uploaded the longest recording I could take to YouTube: 

Thank you again!! I hope somebody knows. It wasn’t a video-demo, just audio.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hey @mrjoanofarc,

I just got this information, the song is an unreleased remix of Sukihana's Price going up by Black Caviar.

With the music services available to me I was not able to find it, but I hope the above will get you somewhere.