Answered

Sonos is horrible

• 23 October 2023
  • 2 replies

I spend almost $2k on Sonos products and none of them connect to the App. It’s 2023 and there isn’t a simple way to connect. I’m about to get rid of this system. I’ve factory reset and synced my system 10 times and they keep getting deleted or the app keeps telling me to restore factory settings. Once I do, it shows up for 2 minutes then deletes the product. Seriously, why is it so bad?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 23 October 2023, 02:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Oddly, 99% of people find it easy to use. My guess is that there’s something different about your particular setup. 

In order to get assistance here in this community, we’ll need to know much more about your setup, but the first suggestion would be to stop doing the ‘factory reset’ process, all you’re doing is erasing data that might help Sonos help you. 

If you prefer not to engage with this community, you could just call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

When I first started using SONOS I had issues similar to the above. The Factory Resets accomplished nothing. Once I straightened out my network and dealt with interference from a neighbor’s phone system, it’s been smooth sailing. That was in 2005.