Shipping Issues and Canceled order

• 7 January 2023
  • 1 reply

It's unfortunate that a company I’ve invested so much in falls apart at the seams.  Sonos was once a great company, but recently it's been a mess.  I ordered several things online over a month ago, in plenty of time before Christmas; every day since then, the online prompt told me it was picked up and delivered the next day.   But each day, it never came and was never picked up.  Believing the service member that assured me it was coming the next day. It never did, and this went on for over a month.  Until I finally, out of frustration, canceled the order.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH SONOS?  Poor management and processes? Possibly supply chain issues and fulfillment?  They have a great product. I have many, 12 in total.  But this situation was the worst next to a few years ago when they made some of the products "end of life" and discontinued their support on the App or even the ability to have them work with new systems without an upgrade path… that was a disaster and cost me several thousand dollars to fix..   Now this with the shipping and delivery issues.The executives at this company should be looking hard at this situation with determination to fix it. Loyalty to a brand is fragile; you burned me too many times, and I will jump off this ship and take all my support. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @caroljankins 

Thanks for your post!

I’m very sorry to hear that you’ve had such a problem shopping with us - it is not normal, and certainly not the kind of experience we’d want you to go through after choosing to purchase our products.

We’d very much like to investigate what happened so we can see what we can do to minimise the risk of this bad experience happening again - could you please send me a private message with your order number, so I can get the ball rolling? Thank you.