sanus ss22 are you happy with them?

• 27 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Ok, I’ve read the long threads on safety for sanus wss22 speaker stands ( after ordering a pair) , now my question is,… is anyone happily using them with no issues?? Mine will be here next week but have I wasted my money?? I don’t have young children and an old dog but they will be behind the sofa where people walk past umpteen times a day , I opted for sanus due to price and the fact they are a tad higher than the rest and the back of my sofa sits at like 33” … I am a tiny bit concerned I’ve wasted my money??? Any reassurance from anyone?? 
thanks 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Shack13

I don’t have the Sanus speaker stands myself, but I have heard they’re good stands for their stability, ease of mounting, and are placed at optimal listening heights. 

You may have already received them, so I hope they’re working well for you, but if you’re not happy with them and you purchased from Sonos.com, then you can return them using out Money Back Guarantee.

My reply might bring other users into the thread who have these speaker stands and can talk more of their experience with the stands.

Hey , thanks for commenting , yes I have the stands all set up, they are indeed good stands, good quality and easy to set up, very sturdy although I can see why people might be concerned with the speakers topling off , one stand the speaker took a hard squeeze to get it on so very solid , the other sits a bit loose so with a good bang could come off , I have older children, an old dog and me so I’m not that worried about them getting knocked , it’s a pity they don’t come with the cable extension as a big fault from Sanos is the cable length of the speakers , putting them behind the sofa and having one extension cable under the sofa , you can only just get the speakers far enough apart , flexson are wise to this but nobody else it would appear , but yea , nice stands and cheap compared to others