Skip to main content

Yet another pissed off customer.

I am trying to send a broken Move Dead Battery)  conveniently out of warranty by three months even although it’s sat in storage for a year .

back to Poland for a 30% discount code on a replacement.

I printed out the forms sent to me by Sonos customer service These were a shipping label and 3 waybills. I dropped them off at the designated shop . The owner checked it was all there. Told me the problems she had with UPs 

Ive now been sent an e mail from the wife with a photo of the box dumped on the porch and 

asking for an invoice that I know nothing about.

im now out the country for another 6 weeks so can’t deal with it 

,I’ve tried to open the support page by putting the number they gave and told me to keep ,but it does not recognise it .

So what do I do now ?

I was looking at updating a few of my older system , but if this is the back up you receive I think I will go elsewhere.

Hi @Steveamv8, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this experience with UPS and returning your Move.

The waybills you used were the invoices, and it looks like UPS have lost them which is why it was returned back to you. As the Move was returned to you, the label will no longer be valid and you’ll need to reach out to our sales support team so they can request for a new return label to be generated.

To make sure the return process goes smoothly, I would recommend you attach the label and one of the three invoices to the box the Move is in or place all three invoices in a clear plastic sleeve to attach to the box.

Since the return has already been set up, your case will stay open until this is resolved and you can continue this process when you are back.

I don’t have the tools to support you with this issue here, but I hope this information helps!