Answered

Return or exchange part of a set (Vinyl set)

• 3 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Just received the vinyl set (play5 + pro-ject turntable) and when I opened it the counterweight for the tonearm was loose in the packaging and scratched the plinth a bunch. I cant find anything other than just a straight up return and theres not an option to select “damaged” when returning. All i can find is to call the sales department; but after an hour on hold, I think I am ready to give up on this and send it all back.

Anyone have experience returning part of a set or returning damaged goods?  Cant seem to get any concrete answers anywhere.

icon

Best answer by 16cgw 4 October 2020, 15:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @16cgw, thank you for reaching out to the Sonos Community and letting us know about your concern. My apologies for the inconvenience. Let me help you with this.

I really appreciate your time and patience in this. This concern is best being handled by our Sales Team. You may also visit our Customer Self Service to get the request to the Sales team.

About returns, we have a 45-day return policy from the date of purchase. If you need to know more about the returns policy, you may contact our Sales team.

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions.

You're always welcome here.

All this info is available online and I’ve already read it over. 

I have initiated a return and will purchase a setup elsewhere. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @16cgw, thank you for updating us.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.