new to sonos 😉

• 27 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi all đŸ€œ

Not really an issue just I'm sitting hear after hooking my P2 T.T & im just Blown Away đŸ˜łđŸ˜ŻđŸŽ”đŸŽ”đŸŽ”

That being said can anyone give any tips on my current set-up:

Sony KE-55A8 55 

Sonos Arc

Sonos Amp

AqusticQ 320 (Front L/R)

x2 Sonos 1s (surrounds)

The Only slight issue is the amp keeps asking to be connected to the TV but my Arc is already connected for Atmos đŸ€”??

But.......đŸŽ”đŸŽ”đŸŽ”đŸŽ”đŸŽ”

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Gmann9116,

You don’t need to hook the Amp up to the TV. If you’re referring to the little card that shows up in the settings menu, you can hit the X button to dismiss it.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about your setup! :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

If you like your set up, just keep it the way you like it. Just a few remarks:

•  When an Amp is not connected to the TV it cannot be used as FL/FR in a surround set up. It does not need to be, because the Arc is already FL-Center-FR. If the Amp is set up in a different "room” from the Arc and the One's (which it must be) you can “group” it with  the "room” holding the  Arc and the One's, but you will only receive stereo from the Amp and will experience 70ms delay from TV-sources;
  • When used as surrounds with a Sonos soundbar that has a microphone, the microphone on the One's is not used. If so, the One SL (essentially a One without the microphone) is the cheaper option.