Question

New App: Why Sonos, Why!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am very disappointed by the new App. For years I have created playlists on my PC and loaded digital albums. Now I can’t access them, or if I find one I can only select and play one track at a time and not the whole playlist or album. I refuse to be forced down the streaming from a paid for platform route!

We really need the option to rollback this update, it is ill conceived, created without the end user in mind and does a complete disservice to the Sonos brand.

Please do not update the desktop app to replicate this terrible changes. At least for now I can walk across the room to select and play my music from my PC, even if I can’t do it from my IOS device anymore! 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Couldn’t agree more with you why change a winning formula. I have the problem where I am on the TV room but it keeps going back always to the Living room. HELP someone please !!!

Userlevel 1

Well, I am just a bit stunned to find my Sonos app upgraded this morning and effectively turning my 15 device Sonos system into a boat anchor. I primarily use my Sonos with my 50,000+ song music collection. The best that I can now do with those 50,000+ songs is play them one at a time. As a dozen year Sonos user, and someone that has bragged and converted so many friends and family to Sonos users, WTF Sonos? 

Short the stock.