Skip to main content
Question

MixCloud

• 16 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I know you guys have a lot of -ish going on with the new app release and I have to tell you is has jacked up my summer music  vibe.  I frequently listen to Mix Cloud through the Sonos app.  Since the new app release music starts playing randomly.  I can click on a music choice and music will start playing from a previous selection.  It does not respond.  I also cannot see my playlists or favorites.  Is there anything I can do for the Mix Cloud app to work in the new Sonos app?  It was working great a couple of weeks ago and now it is a hot mess.  I am very frustrated and am looking for any help before I move on to other solutions away from Sonos.

It would also be nice if I could arrange my services in the order in which I see fit.  For some reason, the two I use the most (Spotify and MixCloud) are at the very end.  I did select MixCloud as my preferred service but it still leaves my other most frequently used service at the end.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Do you use Apple devices? If so use the native MixCloud App and AirPlay to Sonos.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately I have an Android (Galaxy) phone through work.