Answered

Is this sonos official ebay store?

• 2 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello,

Sonos had a refurb sale and I missed it.  I noticed that this sonos official account on ebay still has the deal going - https://www.ebay.com/str/sonosofficial?norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=&targetid=&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=9009669&poi=&campaignid=20389321416&mkgroupid=&rlsatarget=&abcId=9317280&merchantid=&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2a6wBhCVARIsABPeH1tE29tRUaIgtQVrHzjyLtx8XiINWpNMnzOsqvfcHMISqKINl2wYO-4aAlf4EALw_wcB

Can anyone confirm if this is actually the official sonos reseller account on ebay? A lot of the negative reviews mentioned products not shipping and questioning if this is actually the official sonos company on ebay.  *** Updated for clarification

Would prefer to buy from legitimate source to ensure I get a proper warranty.  Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 April 2024, 17:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @jvkii 

Thanks for your post!

Yes - we have official eBay pages!

You can find all the local pages here:

I don’t think 91.9% positive feedback off of 12,000 sales counts as a lot of bad reviews, however.

All Sonos-refurbished products come with full warranties, so no worries there!

I hope this helps.

Badge

@Corry P Thanks for the reply.  Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that the store rating was bad per se, just  that several of the negative reviews I looked at questioned the legitimacy of the ebay store account.

I’m just curious why the Arc SL pricing is different on the ebay store vs official sonos refurbished store?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @jvkii 

No worries - better to be safe than sorry! You can’t please everybody every time, so there are always going to be some negative reviews due to late deliveries or some such issue, but I guess the sheer number of sales means there’s going to be a not-insignificant number of negative reviews.

As for the pricing differences, I don’t know why that is. I confess I only know about the official Sonos eBay pages due to this very thread. Perhaps the department that runs it have their own say when it comes to pricing there. That particular question is not in the FAQ that I have available, I’m afraid.

I hope this helps.