Question

Impossible to get in touch with customer service

• 16 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I called customer service on November 6th and explained that I’m intersted in buying a Sonos system and seeing that Black Friday was coming up I wanted to know if Sonos would price match if the products I bought would be discounted during Black Friday. I was told there is a 45-day price guarantee, and decided to buy the system on November 6th.

Around November 24th or so the Black Friday discounts was announced and when I contacted customer service again on November 25th the price guarantee turned out to be a 45-day money back guarantee, which is not the same thing. I explained my case to the customer service representative who told me that I need to talk to the sales team. He registered a case for me and I got a mail saying it could take up to 7 days before I hear back because of high contact volumes.

I waited for 14 days, heard nothing back and then tried to call you. I waited for 2 hours in phone queue before hanging up. At the moment I’ve been waiting for 34 minutes. The 45-day return window runs out in a couple of days and I need a repsonse before that or I’ll schedule a return.

I wish someone would have been clearer when I called ahead of placing my order and told me it’s not a price guarantee but that I need to return the whole system and then place a new order during Black Friday. Obviously that is a big waste of time for both me and you and I would just have waited until Black Friday.

Giving you a day or two more before I schedule a return. You should be able to find all my contact details on my forum profile if you wish to get in contact with me. 

Edit/Update: 

Customer service picked up after 55 minutes in line and my problem was resolved in less than a minute. Sonos agreed to price match.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ChrisNord, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. I apologize for what happened, but I’m glad that the issue was already resolved. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.