Answered

DITTO: “HELP! I am trying to return a faulty Arc”…sonos support is terrible so far!

• 26 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Unfortunately, I’m experiencing the same issue @jnnnn posted about earlier. 

On Dec 8 I discussed my Arc issues with a tech via phone.  She told me “this is a known issue” and said the defective Arc would be replaced. A ticket was generated, I was told to expect an email with details pertaining to the return. 

To date, I’ve not received an email regarding the return. Despite 3 chat sessions and a phone session each of which ended with the explanation that the next level tech assigned to resolve the return was “not available”. To get the same response on 4 separate occasions is…poor. 

Sonos support, anybody out there?

icon

Best answer by Mythicbeast 27 December 2023, 23:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Sonos support doesn’t monitor these forums, only Sonos Forum Moderators. 

I’d assume over the last few days, Sonos may have been closed for the holiday or had reduced staff. You may want to try reconnecting via email or phone, but again, today is the 26th of December, they still may be impacted. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Sonos support doesn’t monitor these forums, only Sonos Forum Moderators

I’m aware. Just casting a wider net. 

@jnnnn had no luck with frequent support contacts. Only after posting here did the ball start rolling for him. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Sonos support doesn’t monitor these forums, only Sonos Forum Moderators. 

Received an email this morning requesting name, address, serial number. So, the process progressed another step.  Fingers crossed.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

OK, got the RO email today. Requested “advanced” return. 

Will post when replacement arrives. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Happy to report receiving my replacement Arc today. 

3 weeks, 5 days after initial trouble call to Sonos. I guess not bad with the holidays and all.

BUT, Sonos still needs to redirect some resources to complaint communications. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Sigh 😔. 

The “new” (refurbished) Arc is suffering the same issues as the old one. 

Here we go again…