Answered

Cancelled order shipped anyway

• 3 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I ordered yesterday a Sonos One. SL but because of a mistake on the shipping option (selected 1 day and not 2day free) I cancelled immediately and made a new order with the correct shipping option.

So the first wrong order was on hold and I was waiting for the confirmation and the refund.

Today I received a response from a Sonos representative and he offered me shipping costs refund.

I replied and told him that I want it cancelled because I have already ordered and paid for an other one.

But after 5 hours with no response both speakers were shipped.

What is the standard procedure now?

I don't want to mess with the return procedure because I have very bad experience with one (it took 45 days and thousands of emails to get my refund and when I finally took it I had to pay bank expenses)

I will appreciate any help.

Apostolos

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 5 April 2020, 17:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

@aposva

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Unfortunately, this is a help forum for questions regarding Sonos product issues answered by users like yourself.  Any advice given would be unofficial.  

Maybe a Community Moderator or Sonos Staff member will see your post and intervene on your behalf. Failing that I suggest you re-contact Sonos Customer Service and MAKE them understand your situation.

It’s the squeaky wheel that gets the oil/grease.

Badge

AjTrek1 thank you, 

It's just so frustrating because something like that is so easy to resolve when you order from Amazon or other big online retailer but so difficult when you order from Sonos directly.

Hi @aposva. Thanks for posting.

I would recommend giving our Sales team a call.

We would not be able to address this kind of issue on the Community.