Answered

Update loop - version 13.2.2

• 22 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, I went to use the Sonos app this morning on my phone and it appears to be stuck in an update loop. The app won’t function and says at the top an app update is required, when I click “Learn More” I get a screen saying an app update is required, I click “Update Now” which takes me to another screen with a button saying “Update”, which takes me to the app store, but there is no update available. 

I saw other historic issues with this which suggested updating off another controller (my girlfriend’s Android is doing the same as mine) so I tried off my PC. The update failed with an error 1001, which I understand is the system in unable to find a speaker. Thing is, all the speakers are showing on the PC app, which is now the only method I have to listen to music! 

Any help gratefully received :)

John

icon

Best answer by codename8ball 22 September 2021, 13:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

There's already a thread on this 

Hi, would it be possible to provide a link to the thread? I did search before posting but could only see links to very old versions of the app, mostly from 2 years back… 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

It's literally the newest thread before this one.

If anyone was also searching for different terms. Thanks