Trouble signing into my account on app

• 29 January 2018
  • 5 replies

Greetings, I am about to add another Play:1 to my system. When trying to add the unit I am asked to sign into my account in the app. My problem is that I get an error saying that I need to sign in with the account which was used to configure my Sonos... that is exactly what I am doing. I can login online using a computer with the same login details, but not through the app. Any solutions? I am on an Iphone 7.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Hello there, jjdjjd. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I am happy to see you have been in touch with our technicians about this. should you have any other questions feel free to reach back out. We are happy to help. Thanks again!
How was this issue resolved? Thanks
Hi. I am also having this issue how was it resolved. I can’t access to add devices as it asks me for account I have never seen?
You would have set up the account name when you installed your first speaker. It's likely the same account that you're posting here on these boards with, although that's not required. If you're having an issue, contact Sonos to discuss it.
You also might find this thread useful:

https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-software-228995/unknown-email-associated-with-one-of-my-controllers-6810812/