Question

Sonos Controller Issues

• 27 June 2017
  • 2 replies

Since the last update, I have been having issues with the Sonos Controller. I am currently running on the latest software versions for both the device and Sonos platform for iPhone, iPad, and iMac. The controller 8/10 will open but not connect asking me to setup new device. This morning after 10 minutes I opened the app again and indeed it worked. Yet, when I move to my iMac and opened Sonos app then it says it can't find the system.

Running Boost with Playbar, Sub and 2 Play 1's for surround.

DSL Modem ---> x-3 (xClaim) Access Point ---> Boost

Submitted Diagnostics to Sonos: Referece ID 7538443

Thanks for any help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I also was able to submit diagnostics when the controller wasn't connecting to any system. Confirmed on all devices.

Reference #7539366
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi ntarantino, sorry we are so late replying to you. From your diagnostics I'm guessing that the players may be joining your own WiFi network and so not talking to the BOOST any more. To verify that, can you try switching off the BOOST and seeing if you can then control them? if that doesn't work, please try to send us a diagnostic at a point when you see some of the speakers on the app.