please add a timer for night time mode!

• 24 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I see that this has been requested many times before but I hope this feature is added soon.  My son keeps enabling night mode at night while playing video games and the next day it stays activated without any of us noticing it still on.  It is hard to believe that this would be difficult to implement.  

At least notify the user that the mode is on flashing the light after a set amount of time. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

If you use an iOS device, you should consider getting the Soro app. Soro works with Apple’s Shortcuts app and allows you to create shortcuts and automations for your Sonos speakers. You can set an automation to turn off Night Sound at a certain time each day or ask Siri to trigger a shortcut to turn off Night Sound using your voice. I use Soro to create preset EQ shortcuts for my Arc. So depending on what I am watching or listening to, I can easily change the EQ settings with a single tap or with Siri. It’s so much easier than manually adjusting each EQ setting in the Sonos app every time.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/soro-for-sonos/id1550457805