Question

new Sonos app cannot add songs to Spotify playlists! Help please !

• 4 July 2020
  • 1 reply

With the new upgraded Sonos app, I can no longer add songs through the app to my Spotify playlist. It just allows me to “Save to Your Music”.  Here’s a picture of all the options available when trying to add.  This is a problem, the old version had more options and you could very simply access the Spotify playlists - now you cannot - that’s a problem for me!

any help thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Seriously same thing here? Im using youtube music and when hearing a song via a mix I cannot add it back into my youtube music playlists. Does sonos understand we only use the sonos app when home (because they forced us too) will rely on the sonos ecosystem for music hearing. The stupidest part is this was available before, just like casting from the music applications to the sonos devices and with the upgraded app and updates they removed that functionality too. Don't think your consumers are stupid at what your trying to do, fix this or your gonna lose users including myself.