Answered

My Bridge has stopped working

• 22 December 2017
  • 7 replies

My Bridge has stopped working I have no lights on the rear & no white light on the top of the bridge I have also tried all the usual troubleshooting tips
icon

Best answer by Chris 22 December 2017, 19:40

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Doesn't sound good. Do you have another Sonos device that is close to router you can use to make the ethernet connection?
Hi Chris no I have even tried a wired connection direct from the router - Bridge
There are also no lights on the rear which normally flicker plus no longer a white light on the top of the bridge I have also tried the reset button
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yea it sounds dead. I was saying hook one ️of your speakers or their devices to your router that can act as bridge. Else you will need a new one or some snow device to plug in router if you still want sonos net

If you want to operate without a bridge device. Hooking one speaker temporarily to router. Bring up controller. Settings advanced. WiFi setup. Run WiFi setup then you can take speaker back we’re belongs and temporarily be using WiFi only mode.
I have tried what you suggested connecting a play speaker direct to my router & this worked thanks ? I then connected it all back up & tried
A different power lead & the bridge connect is now working it was the power lead it's knackered.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Great news!
Yeah, the power supplies on the Bridge have been know to go before the device itself.