Information on Current Song on TuneIn Radio in Mini Controller

• 22 August 2016
  • 4 replies

Currently it appears that the current song is displayed in the Main Controller under 'Information' but is not displayed in the Mini Controller at all. It would be great if this information could be seen there too.

http://grab.by/SgcW
http://grab.by/SgcY

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Alan. Welcome to the community. That would be a good addition to the software. We will forward this idea for you to the relevant department. Hopefully it will be implemented in the not-too-distant future. Please keep your suggestions coming as we do value your feedback. Thanks!
I'll second that request! There's plenty of room in the Mini Controller and the only reason I keep the large footprint main controller open is to see the current song.
Hi, Alan. Welcome to the community. That would be a good addition to the software. We will forward this idea for you to the relevant department. Hopefully it will be implemented in the not-too-distant future. Please keep your suggestions coming as we do value your feedback. Thanks!

Any chance of this year old request becoming a reality? 🙂 It would make life so much simpler (really, it's the little things in life) if I could see the artist and song in the mini controller. It would be even better if the mini controller had a semi-transparent option.

Cheers,
Tom
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Any chance of this year old request becoming a reality? 🙂 It would make life so much simpler (really, it's the little things in life) if I could see the artist and song in the mini controller. It would be even better if the mini controller had a semi-transparent option.

Cheers,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reaching out. We don't have any updates to share right now but I'll send your request along to the team.