Answered

How to add album to my sonos

• 8 April 2018
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
I can see how to add song to my sonos but how do I to add an album to my sonos?
Any help appreciated
icon

Best answer by neilandjan 8 April 2018, 13:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Browse to it and click it. That will display its contents. Above the list of songs on that album you will get an option Play All. That will add it to the queue and begin playing it.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
What I meant was, add to the My Sonos area of the app. I can play it OK.
Ah. Bring up the album like I previously wrote and instead of hitting ‘Play All’ hit the three dots in the upper right corner. At the bottom of the list that comes up, click ‘More.’ ‘Add to My Sonos’ will be in that list.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
There is no “More” in the three dots list! This album is from Apple Music if that is a clue to the issue?
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
Shouldn't matter that you're trying to add something from Apple Music (works for Spotify, assume Sonos handles all subscription services same way). Search/browse to album to show the tracklist. Top right "..." menu, "Add to My Sonos" is there, first option on the menu (including the ability to add something you already added!). Note that there is a limit (32?) to the number of items you can flag as a favourite "My Sonos item", not sure what happens if you try exceed the limit.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
OK. Solved it.
Apparently you select Album Info from the “three dots” list and in there you can add the album to the “My Sonos” area of the app.
Not very intuitive, I have to say.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
I can see how to add song to my sonos but how do I to add an album to my sonos?
Any help appreciated
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Another problem with this function now. When I try to add an album, it doesn’t add the album, but adds all the individual tracks. Now what I am I doing wrong?
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
Another problem with this function now. When I try to add an album, it doesn’t add the album, but adds all the individual tracks. Now what I am I doing wrong?

Well the option is called "Add album to My Sonos". Just go to Artist->Album and bring up the menu by clicking the "three dots". As far as I'm aware, you can only add a single "My Sonos" favourite item with this option.